Monday, May 12, 2008

Taking Requests

Okay well as I have been mulling things over I have decided that I need to start taking requests, questions, and anything I can do to help for cooking. If you have something that you are looking for specifically then I will try and find it, or if you are wanting a general topic like dessert or something send it on by. I will also do a recipe of the week were I will be posting a tried and true recipe.....with all the ingredients because usually I don't always do that. So start asking and I will start doing what I can.


And Happy Cooking Adventures!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JARED! I tried to leave you a request yesterday, but apparently it didn't work...or I just don't know how to use anything related to computers. Anyway, I was wondering if you have a recipe for a white lasagna.
Adrienne

RustLover said...

Howdy, howdy Jared! So here's my request (awesome blog, by the way--didn't know it existed, but I have every intention of pilfering recipes):

Fruit! Give me all things fruit!

I don't know if it's because it's been such a long winter or what, but I'm so excited for summer fresh things to come back in season!

Loves!

Jenny (and John) Beard